Einstein Riding a Llama is intended to be an inclusive resource for people negatively impacted by sex crimes.
It kind of grows out of a couple of super negative experiences I had because I'm a female survivor of sexual abuse who is willing to talk to anyone -- even men -- about this issue.
One of those incidents was covered on this site:
Another was written about a bit elsewhere:
There's actually two posts with the exact same name on that second site, so if you don't use the direct link and you search the site instead, you may get a little confused.
So it kind of grows out of my observation that there's a dearth of resources for men in specific but it also grows out of that unstated emotional reaction described in the second piece of "Well, if women can't talk to men about this, where does that leave your trans buddies, Mr. So-called Trans Ally, hmmmmmm?"
So I'm trying to make it as ungendered as I can. Thus, it's defacto a potential LGBTQ resource on a touchy subject that tends to generally have inadequate resources in this world.
Comments